Why I Refuse to Wear a Mask (And You Should Too)
Mask wearing is only a CDC recommendation, not a law.
The CDC is a cesspool of liars.
The CDC top ten list of things people die from is grossly incorrect, and neglect death from medical causes. https://revealingfraud.com/2019/08/health/cdcs-leading-causes-of-death-list-is-fraud/
The CDC recently agreed to settle a lawsuit where the CDC was refusing an information request to provide studies upon which they based their claim “vaccines do not cause Autism”. They failed to provide any studies to show that the vast majority of vaccines do not cause Autism. They mostly only studied MMR, and the study they rely upon was shown to be fraud by a whistleblower. https://revealingfraud.com/2020/03/health/vaccines-may-indeed-cause-autism-cdc-fraud-exposed/
Believing the CDC, as per the above, can literally get you killed, in several ways.
Mask wearing, can literally get you killed. It’s already killed several people who were running while wearing masks, their lungs exploded. https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-two-chinese-boys-die-face-masks-gym-class-20200507-ruyinz7czjbqde3tprx647q3dm-story.html and https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/wuhan-man-suffers-collapsed-running-while-running-with-face-mask/
The CDC reason for wearing a mask is fraudulent, and based on an illegal false accusation, and/or slander and/or unproven science. The reason is “to protect others”. This fraudulently assumes and falsely accuses everyone is an asymptomatic carrier. This fraudulently assumes, and falsely accuses that asymptomatic carriers can spread the disease, even though there is no science to suggest that is true. (See point about false CDC claims on autism not backed by science above.) This also inverts the legal maxim, “innocent until proven guilty”. Where is the proof of asymptomatic transmission?
The World Health Organization has stated that “to date there has been no documented case of asymptomatic transmission”. As of April, 2020. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200402-sitrep-73-covid-19.pdf In case they change their form, it has been downloaded and uploaded here:
This should be a far more than sufficient counter argument:
- Masks kill.
- And there is utterly no reason to wear one.
Anyone who is smart enough to evaluate two things at once, and compare risk vs. reward, can instantly see that wearing a mask is a very very bad idea.
There are many, many more reasons to avoid wearing a mask, but the above are so sufficient, the below need not be substantiated at this time.
- It used to be illegal, because it intimidates others.
- It can reduce oxygen.
- It can cause you to have more respitory distress.
- It can lead to more respitory illnesses.
- It is uncomfortable, and causes harm to the wearer.
- It breeds bacteria, and is disgusting, and unhealthy.
- Compliance is a loss of freedom.
- Compliance is like setting the stage for the Biblical Mark of the Beast of Revelation 13.
- Allowing others to steal our rights, when there is no evidence, is absurd.
- Bowing down to arbitrary dictates is UnAmerican.
- It is antisocial.
- You can’t smile at people, nor see their smiles.
- It is not a crime to not wear a mask. Those who say it is, did not pass their laws through democratic processes, but through executive dictates that have already been struck down by the Supreme Courts of two states.
- The tests for COVID19, are themselves fraudulent, and have many problems. https://revealingfraud.com/2020/03/health/test-kits-do-not-work/
- There is no way to tell the difference between a false positive on a test, and an asymptomatic carrier; both are healthy people who test positive. If the test is wrong, then there are no asymptomatic carriers; they are all simply false positives. https://revealingfraud.com/2020/04/health/what-is-the-difference-between-a-false-positive-and-an-asymptomatic-carrier/
- Some people cannot wear masks for medical reasons, because they are so dangerous. (They kill through oxygen deprivation.) And HIPPA law says people do not need to disclose their personal medical history to anyone.