Silver Stock Report
by Jason Hommel, May 17, 2007
Major Frauds of the U.S. Monetary System.
- The dollar is a broken contract to repay with gold or silver.
- Unrestrained creation of money increases an already unpayable debt to the public.
- Banks don’t possess the fraudulent paper money they say is in your accounts.
- The FDIC is a lie; they don’t have the money to cover the accounts either.
- The central banks only possess half the gold they say they do, the rest is leased out.
- Bonds are a paper promise to pay more fraudulent paper promises.
- Inflation indexed bonds adjust by using a false rate much lower that the real rate.
- More futures contracts are sold, than silver or gold exists.
- Options are a bad gamble on leveraged futures, and most expire worthless.
- Position limits on longs attempt to control the market by limiting buyers’ purchases.
- COMEX silver delivery delays are market defaults.
- Bank hold times on checks defraud you of access to your money.
- Legal tender laws prevent people from using gold and silver as money.
- Taxes on gold and silver purchases are illegal since it is only one tender for another.
- Income tax was to be temporary from WWII; it’s fraudulent and unconstitutional.
- The social security system, medicaid, and medicare is a pyramid scheme and will collapse.
The Use of Paper Money Violates All of the Ten Commandments
- You shall have no other gods before Me; Paper money creates slaves to debt and if debt is your master it is also your god.
- You shall not make for yourself idols; Paper money is printed with an image and requires faith to maintain its value, we are to trust God not money.
- You will not use the name of God in vanity; By putting Gods name on the dollar we swear an oath to its value though it has none.
- Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy; The Sabbath was made for rest from debt but we don’t forgive debt with the dollar; instead, we compound it.
- Honor your father and mother; By taking away stability by the use of the dollar we steal the life savings of our fathers and mothers.
- You shall not commit murder; Many have lost their lives in war due to the government’s need to keep the dollar viable; also, the valueless dollar causes deaths through poverty.
- You shall not commit adultery; Debased coinage is literally “adulterated”. Those who support a false currency are committing themselves to an idol and therefore whoring themselves out to a false god.
- You shall not steal; Paper money is a promise to pay but with no intention to do so, therefore it is theft.
- You shall not give false testimony; Paper money is a lie.
- You shall not covet; More valueless paper money is printed every year to buy things we cannot afford simply because we want them.
God’s ways will make you wealthy.
Joshua 1:8 This book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.
Matthew 6:33 But more than anything else, put God’s work first and do what he wants. Then the other things will be yours as well.
Proverbs 10:4 Laziness leads to poverty; hard work makes you rich.
Proverbs 28:19 Work hard, and you will have a lot of food; waste time, and you will have a lot of trouble.
Proverbs 21:20 Be sensible and store up precious treasures– don’t waste them like a fool.
Proverbs 21:17 Heavy drinkers and others who live only for pleasure will lose all they have.
Galatians 6:7 You cannot fool God, so don’t make a fool of yourself! You will harvest what you plant.
Deuteronomy 25:15 If you weigh and measure things honestly, the LORD your God will let you enjoy a long life in the land he is giving you.
Exodus 20:17 Do not want anything that belongs to someone else. Don’t covet anyone’s house, wife or husband, slaves, oxen, donkeys or anything else.
Exodus 20:12 Respect your father and your mother, and you will live a long time in the land I am giving you.
Proverbs 22:7 The poor are ruled by the rich, and those who borrow are slaves of moneylenders.
Proverbs 11:26 He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
Ecclesiastes 11:1 Be generous, and someday you will be rewarded.
2 Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.
Proverbs 19:17 Caring for the poor is lending to the LORD, and you will be well repaid.
1 Timothy 6:17-19 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share (communicate-KJV). In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
God’s monetary system is based on honest weights and measures of .999 fine silver and gold He created, and leads to prosperity.
Satan’s monetary system is based on an image, or a number, 666, the mark of the beast, that you need to buy and sell, and leads to poverty.
Today’s email is a summary of three prior essays:
Major Frauds of the U.S. Monetary System Feb 26, 2004
The Use of Paper Money Violates All of the Ten Commandments July 2, 2006
Bible Verses on how to Manage Money Nov, 2005