The CDC’s list of top ten causes of death is missing 6 things!
Number of deaths for leading causes of death
1. Heart disease: 614,348
2. Cancer: 591,699
3. Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
4. Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
5. Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
6. Alzheimer’s disease: 93,541
7. Diabetes: 76,488
8. Influenza and pneumonia: 55,227
9. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: (kidney disease) 48,146
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide): 42,773
Six causes of death that should be in the top ten list, but not listed by the CDC:
ONE: Abortion: 664,435 Should be listed number one! https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm
TWO: Miscarriages and Stillbirths: Estimated at 15-25% of all births. If you include miscarriages that take place before awareness of conception, the number could be as high as 40% to 50%. With 4 million babies born annually, this is a range of 1-2 million, and could be the leading cause of death. http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm “Many women, before realizing a life has begun forming within them, may miscarry without knowing it-assuming their miscarriage is merely a heavier period. Therefore, the miscarriage rate may be closer to 40 or 50 percent. ” http://www.allaboutlifechallenges.org/miscarriage-statistics.htm
THREE: Deaths associated with preventable harm to patients: more than 400,000. At 400,000, this would be number 3 on the CDC list. http://journals.lww.com/journalpatientsafety/Fulltext/2013/09000/A_New,_Evidence_based_Estimate_of_Patient_Harms.2.aspx
OR –Deaths caused by the medical establishment (Deaths induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures) 783,936. At 783,936, this should be number one on the CDC list. https://www.ourcivilisation.com/medicine/usamed/deaths.htm
FOUR : MRSA over one million infected in the US with MRSA and over 100,00 deaths. At 100,000, this could be listed number 6 on the CDC list.
http://www.mrsasurvivors.org/statistics <–This link went dead. MRSA deaths are not officially counted well, are ignored, or counted as Sepsis, or other things: https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-uncounted-surveillance/ See also: “The incidence of MRSA infections in the United States: is a more comprehensive tracking system needed?” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5383958/
FIVE: Sepsis: 150,000 to 300,000: “Severe sepsis strikes more than a million Americans every year,1 and 15 to 30 percent of those people die. ” https://www.nigms.nih.gov/education/pages/factsheet_sepsis.aspx Sepsis is a blood infection. It may include MRSA infections. But not all blood infections are MRSA infections. This should be listed 2-3 on the CDC list.
SIX: Prescription drugs taken accurately as prescribed, and dying while hospitalized: 128,000. This should be listed #6 on the CDC list. http://www.willhall.net/files/PharmaCorruptionInstitutionalDavidLight.pdf
I do not study the “leading causes of death” due to any morbid fascination. My father sold life insurance. The life insurance industry needed to be familiar with the leading causes of death to be able to underwrite a life insurance policy. My dad used to reference the list when comparing dangers in the world. This does not always work, of course. I grew up ski racing; ski racing is a very dangerous sport. People die from ski racing. But since so few people do it, it does not show up on the list!
The desire to “save lives” or the claim to try to “save lives” is often used to shape public policy. But the public policy is often more shaped by media narratives, rather than the facts.
Part of why I advocate silver and gold is due to my study of history, real history. The excessive war reparation debts levied on Germany after WWI ultimately led to hyperinflation, the rise of Hitler, and World War II, which killed some estimated 70 million people. Hyperinflation and currency destruction nearly always leads to a great loss of economic prosperity, which leads to a loss of life.
One obvious conclusion? If the CDC can’t get the top ten causes of death right, not even half right, then how trustworthy are they? Also note, all of the omitted causes of death could all be caused by the Medical establishment.
1. Abortion. Doctors perform abortions.
2. Miscarriages can be caused by various medical interventions, such as biopsies, medicines, and poisonings.
3. Preventable harm to patients.
4. MRSA infections are primarily in hospitals, which I believe are caused by Cortisol. Doctors also refuse to use iodine, boron, and colloidal silver, all three of which are reported to kill MRSA. Iodine kills MRSA in seconds topically. I have a series of 3 articles on this topic, search for MRSA in the search bar at the main page.
5. Sepsis is a blood infection, but the Medical establishment refuses to use iodine and colloidal silver, which are natural mineral antibiotics.
6. Prescription drugs. In contrast, vitamins and minerals kill nobody.
And this does not count media bias in death reporting, as follows, which still gets it wrong on what people actually die from:
Mass Shootings and Terrorism are about 1000 times lower than the tenth cause of death on the top ten leading causes of death. About 50 vs. about 50,000.
Death by “Mass Shootings” averages about 50 people per year:
Death by Terrorism also seems to average about 50 people per year:
Here is my revised “top ten” leading causes of death (sources already listed above): Those in bold are not on the CDC list.
- Miscarriage: about 1-2 million
- Deaths induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures 783,936.
- Abortion: 664,435
- Heart disease: 614,348
- Cancer: 591,699
- Deaths associated with preventable harm to patients: more than 400,000.
- Sepsis (Blood Infections): 150,000 to 300,000
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 147,101
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 136,053
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 133,103
Final note: Don’t let anyone tell you that “gun control is about saving lives”, when gun control itself has led to the deaths of 200 million people at the hands of their own governments since 1900. See also: https://revealingfraud.com/2019/08/political/gun-control-is-fraud/
Thank you for all of your efforts to expose the system, Jason.
More and more people are being red-pilled every day.
The people will win.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were 2,813,503 registered deaths in the United States in 2017.
Death junk food needs to be investigated…
Comments are closed.