Updated August 24th. The stock price ticked down, and the gold price ticked up, creating increased leverage to the gold price, and a better buying opportunity today.
58.4 million shares issued
$.12/share CDN x .76 CDN/USD
=$5.3 million Market Cap
Guyana Goldstrike, profiles favorably:
- There is an open Private Placement at $.20 CDN/share for the stock with warrants at $.30.
- There is tremendous leverage at 98/1 comparing the value of the 345,300 oz. gold in the ground, (x $1500)(=$518 million) compared to the market cap of $5.3 million.
- The resource is high grade! $82 gold/tonne, (1.7g/t gold) while $10/tonne is usually the cost.
- They have a historic resource up to 960,000 oz. gold. If we assume they prove that up, the leverage is 272 to 1!
- A very wealthy investor (Zijin Mining) owns 24% of the stock. Zijin Mining has a market cap of $12 billion USD.
- When the 43-101 Resource of 345,300 oz. gold was announced back in Jan., 2018, the stock price was at $.23 CDN/share, and did not move up, so investors have not missed out on anything yet. The big share price move up in Sept. 2016 was when the company announced their plans to acquire the Marudi gold property.
Corporate Presentation Link: https://www.guyanagoldstrike.com/images/presentation/2019/Guyana_Goldstrike_-_Marudi_Gold_Project_-_Jan_24_2019.pdf
“Highlight! “Mazoa Hill zone 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate –
259,100 Indicated gold ounces within 4,428,000 tonnes grading 1.8 g/t, and
86,200 Inferred gold ounces within 1,653,000 tonnes grading 1.6 g/t”
My analysis: What do the grades mean? My math: 1.7 g/t / 31.1g/oz. x $1500/oz = $82/tonne rock ore.
This rock is about $80+ per tonne. And open pit mining can be profitable above $10/tonne. Source: https://www.mining.com/web/making-the-grade-understanding-exploration-results/
That means we have a winner!
Total indicated and inferred ounces = 345,300 oz. gold x $1500/oz. gold = $518 million.
Private Placement info below:
Private Placements are when the company sells stock directly to investors. The minimum is usually a $50,000 to $100,000 purchase, and an investor usually needs over $1 million net worth to qualify. And there is usually a hold time on the stock of 4 months.
If investors do not qualify, then the way to buy stock is to open an account with a broker, and buy stock on the open market.
If you want to buy stock in the Private Placement, please tell Nick that I, Jason Hommel, sent you: Nick Nicolaas of https://www.mininginteractive.com is coordinating Guyana Goldstrike’s Private Placement: They have raised $1-2 million, https://www.guyanagoldstrike.com/news/2019-news-release/251- and want to raise another $2 million. They have an agreement from another investor which may be an investment of $500,000 to $1 million, depending on how full the PP gets. Details here:
Private Placement info:
You can contact Nick via E-mail: email@example.com or by Phone: (604) 657- 4058.
Sincerely, Jason Hommel